Why we think we're the UK’s best legal recruitment agency
THE BEST FIGURES
- 1992 Chadwick Nott was established
- 5 offices across the UK in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Reading and Manchester
- 12 specialist areas (London, International, South West, South East, Midlands, North, Insurance, Paralegal, In-House, Interim, Alternative Careers, Public Sector)
- 600 lawyers each year have found a new job through us since 2015
- 300 interim roles were filled by our team in 2017
- 189 law firms, companies and public organisations filled their job vacancies with Chadwick Nott in 2017
- 33% of our placements come through referrals from our clients and candidates
- 60% of our staff have been with us between 5 and 15 years
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
We have the culture of a boutique legal recruitment agency but we also have enough established teams across the country to ensure we provide clients and candidates with full market coverage. While we are small enough in size for you to make an immediate impact with an entrepreneurial and agile structure, we also have the advantage of being part of the wider Impellam group which provides us with the security of market leading IT, legal, compliance, finance, training and marketing support.
With over 25 years in the business we have countless long standing client relationships. We continue to nurture these with a successful blend of established consultants who have been with us for over 10 years, alongside our new team members who are introduced, supported and given the warmest of platforms to succeed from.
REWARDS FOR EVERYONE
Uncapped commission and a wide ranging rewards culture means that great bonuses are not only paid to the top billers - everyone shares in our varied and different rewards. We focus on the basics and reward the small things. Ultimately we're one team and celebrate success.
Flexible and part-time working options are available and readily used by many of the teams.
We're fair and totally transparent with our commission structure so there are none of the hidden surprises that arise from discretionary commission or standing requirement systems.
We're bright individuals who pride ourselves in being consultative legal sector experts, working with integrity. Everyone is treated like adults - micromanagement and rigid KPIs are not what we are about.
In a fast-paced market, we're rapidly expanding to cover international work across Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the Middle East and offshore. The world can be your oyster here.