Dedicated to finding you the right talent
Your people are your greatest asset and at Chadwick Nott we think the same about our people. We are proud to have one of the most experienced teams of specialist legal recruiters in the UK with 60% of our staff having worked here between 5 and 20 years. With this longevity comes a very large network of lawyer contacts. Most of our recruitment consultants have worked as lawyers (partners, solicitors and paralegals) or at the very least have worked in the legal sector for most of their career and many are personally connected with their legal communities.
We work hard at knowing our clients extremely well and we work as one team across all our London, Bristol, Manchester, Reading and Birmingham offices to maximise our effectiveness at sourcing great lawyers for your roles. We are committed to obtaining an in-depth understanding of your organisation, the team culture and your top priorities for any vacancy.
Our services include:
• Permanent and interim recruitment services from all our offices
• Provision of the full spectrum of lawyers including partners, associates, new qualified solicitors, document review lawyers, contractors, paralegals, legal executives and in-house counsels at all levels.
• Recruitment of whole teams
• Engagement with top active and passive lawyer candidates including headhunting services
• A commitment to Diversity and Inclusion promoting fair hiring practices for all candidates tackling the issues of unconscious bias surrounding mental health; disability; LGBQT+; race, culture and religious beliefs; gender equality and working parents; social mobility and age. We are signed up to the Recruitment Agency Race Fairness Commitment (http://www.racefairnesscommitment.com) initiative to ensure we are providing equal hiring opportunities to everyone
• Strong candidate vetting processes: we interview every candidate on our database, be that in person, over video conference or via telephone so we have a full understanding of their respective backgrounds and are sure that the CVs we send are right for the role
• Candidate compliance: we check proof of right to work in the UK for all candidates so you can be sure there will not be any hiccups at offer stage. This is one of the ways we endeavour to take the stress of the hiring process away from our clients.
• Market reports: we offer clients market reports on different geographical locations, practice areas, and experience levels.
• We offer up to date and honest salary surveys to clients. These are created from real time data across our markets so we can give you the most authentic and clear information available.
In the current market conditions finding good quality candidates is fiercely competitive, so we make every effort to ensure success for our clients, our candidates and for our team.
To find out more about what we can do for you, please contact a member of our team now.