Senior Knowledge Lawyer - IP, IT & Commercial
£85-100k - Depending on experience
PQE - 6+
Oxford or Reading - Occasional attendance in London
Full time or Part time
My client is a UK top 50 law firm, highly regarded in the legal guides, they provide City-quality matters and a highly flexible approach to work. They are seeking an experienced Commercial lawyer to join their established knowledge lawyer department. Knowledge team partners sit on the firm's board, and they pride themselves on their continual improvement of the department's client services and legal knowledge. This robust role would see you make serious and lasting contributions to the Commercial practice, through knowhow sessions, legal tech strategy and more.
As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Knowledge Team to identify opportunities to improve knowledge or information services and systems.
- Working with the Business Services Division Knowledge Team to identify upcoming challenges and opportunities in the market for the Division, as well as the IP, IT & Commercial team in particular.
- Collecting and sharing knowledge, information, and best practice.
- Working closely with the Business Development team to increase market awareness.
- Overseeing the organisation of a training schedule for the IP, IT & Commercial team, including chairing regular know-how meetings and delivering training.
- Assisting with and running client seminars on knowledge and training.
To be considered you will have:
- Ideally, some experience as a knowledge lawyer.
- Individuals with strong experience in Commercial, IP and IT law and a real interest in the knowledge position will also be considered.
- A passion for legal tech including document automation and AI tools.
Overall, for experienced Commercial solicitors, this role presents a great alternative to fee-earning work, whilst still working at the cutting edge of the Commercial sector. A strong salary, flex working and truly collegiate team, make this a role to seriously consider.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within the Southeast in general please do get in touch with Will Webster at Chadwick Nott:
Tel: 0117 945 1634
Mob: 0773 370 0509
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.