Real Estate Senior Associate/Legal DirectorHampshire 8+ PQE+Salary dependant upon experience Our client is looking to appoint a specialist senior real estate solicitor to further bolster...
Job title: Real Estate Senior/Legal Director
Salary: £65-£80k - depending on experience
PQE Level: 8+
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
My client is a leading Legal 500-ranked regional law firm. The firms Real Estate team, who are counted amongst the leading property teams in the region, are seeking a crucial hire to be based in Farnborough. The team are continuing to expand due to their excellent work and continued attraction of enviable clients in the Southeast, therefore, they now have an opportunity for a senior to join the team and make an immediate contribution to its ongoing success.
As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with other seniors on the real estate team on complex and high-value matters.
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team.
- Utilising contacts within the industry to assist in the growth and profitability of the department.
- Helping to make decisions on strategy, recruitment and forward planning for the real estate team.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have built a strong network of contacts and referrers within your market and be comfortable demonstrating this in a business plan if necessary.
- Ideally have some level of managerial experience or mentoring.
- Have a drive for business development and networking.
Overall, this is a great role for senior real estate solicitors who are perhaps lacking real responsibility and progression in their current position and are seeking a market-leading team to join and make a real impact with, both for their new firm and their career.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Hampshire or the Southeast in general please do get in touch with Will Webster at Chadwick Nott:
Tel: 0117 945 1634
Mob: 0773 370 0509
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.