Family Solicitor 8 yrs + (To Partner)The London office of this highly respected regional law firm is looking to recruit an experienced family lawyer with...
Job title: Family Partner
Salary: £85-£120k - depending on experience
PQE Level: 10+ - guide only
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
My client is a highly regarded full-service firm, consistently ranked in the legal guides for their excellent work and high-functioning teams. They are currently seeking a family partner, ideally with a following, who is keen to build and add to a resilient and leading practice in the Southeast. The team is offering an ambitious partner the chance to be part of its future planning for family work outside London, providing increased autonomy and an exciting period at which to join.
As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Handling a variety of complex and high-value private family law work, particularly focused on Divorce and Child law.
- Contributing to the growth of the department through business development, thought leadership and exceptional client care skills.
- Making full use of the teams excellent contacts and market-leading reputation in this sector, in order to augment the teams capabilities and expand into new areas of work.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have an established following or strong business case.
- Demonstrate exceptional client care.
- Show strong experience of working within and managing individuals in an established family team.
For partners seeking a forward-thinking and collegiate firm and team, alongside an excellent platform with which to promote your own profile as a family partner with the backing of a major UK firm, then this role shouldn't be overlooked.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Surrey or the Southeast in general please do get in touch with Will Webster at Chadwick Nott:
Tel: 0117 945 1634
Mob: 0773 370 0509
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.