Corporate Healthcare SolicitorOxfordshire£65-78kThis leading full service law firms firm is looking to recruit into its national corporate team working on health care M&A.Ideally you will...
Job title: Corporate Solicitor
Salary: £50k - £65k Depending on Experience
PQE Level: 3-5 PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
My client is a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm, recognised across the region for their expertise in Corporate law and enviable clients. They are currently seeking a mid to senior-level Corporate solicitor for their highly-regarded team in Kent. Despite the firm's size, they more than hold their own with the bigger names in the Southeast and possess an established team with highly knowledgeable seniors to work alongside and learn from.
As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Handling a wide range of work including M&A and general company law, company restructurings, and private equity and more.
- Engaging in business development and marketing initiatives.
- Working with minimal supervision on your own caseload alongside assisting more junior team members where possible.
- Collaborating with senior members of the team on complex work on behalf of the firms' key clients.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Corporate solicitor. However, would look at less for exceptional candidates from leading firms.
- Strong client care skills
- Good academics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Overall, if you're an experienced Corporate solicitor - seeking quality work in a team that shares a drive to consistently deliver for their clients, whilst also helping its lawyers to achieve their own goals - then this role is for you.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Kent or the Southeast in general please do get in touch with Will Webster at Chadwick Nott on 0117 945 1634 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.