Our client is a well-established firm with a number of offices and a great reputation for providing family advice to local clients. They are currently...
Job title: Family Solicitor
Salary: £40k - £50k - Depending on experience
PQE Level: NQ+
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
My client, an established Legal 500 firm, is seeking an experienced solicitor for their collegiate and highly regarded family law department. The firm frequently wins regional law firm awards but also possesses a national reach, with clients including household names and an excellent network and reputation for high quality work.
As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting senior solicitors on existing caseloads whilst also developing your own
- Handling a range of work including divorce, dissolution, financial issues, cohabitation agreements, private child law, pre and post nuptial agreements and more
- Handle your own advocacy and brief counsel
- Engaging in business development and marketing initiatives
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have strong training or experience within Family law
- Be able to handle a busy caseload
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an established team with a great reputation for their friendly and collaborative culture, alongside some of the finest work in the region. An excellent benefits and bonus package is also included alongside a competitive salary.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Hampshire or the Southeast in general please do get in touch with Will Webster at Chadwick Nott on 0117 945 1634 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.