A great opportunity to join a friendly, forward thinking law firm, consistently ranked in the Chambers and Legal 500 guides.
The role encompasses elements of secretarial work, coupled with the responsibility of coordinating events and webinar sessions, on behalf of key fee-earners in your department.
This is an ideal role for individuals with experience in legal event planning, to move to a more involved position and career path.
- Producing documentation, reports and correspondence
- Managing diaries and coordinating meeting logistics
- Showing administrative, proof reading and interpersonal skills
- Arranging, setting up and helping to run webinars and external team events
- Attending and marketing at various seminars, conferences and awards ceremonies on behalf of the firm
If you have any questions about the role or want to hear about other opportunities in Reading please contact William Webster at Chadwick Nott:
0117 945 1631
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.