Excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to join a Legal 500 rated law firm.Our client is a dynamic law firm with offices spread throughout the South...
Major London law firm - Paralegal/Legal Executive (Construction) - This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, market leading department that is highly ranked by all the leading legal directories and provides high-quality advice to private and commercial clients.
As a paralegal/legal executive, your role will be to support the partners and other fee earners in the department across a wide range of non-contentious construction matters. Duties will include:
- Preparing construction documents, including consultant collateral warranties, third party rights notices and construction reports
- Pro-actively progress construction requirements including overseeing execution of documents and satisfying condition under property and finance agreements
- Assisting with day-to-day correspondence, reporting to clients and maintaining progress trackers
- Assisting with post-completion deliverables
- Dealing with enquiries and liaising with other departments
- Ad hoc project work
Strong academics and experience in a similar role essential.
Salary will be in the region of £45,000.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.