An established Hertfordshire-based firm is seeking a Company Commercial Solicitor to join their busy and experienced team.The team works on a range of company commercial...
Our client is a highly successful law firm with offices in the UK and overseas; they are currently recruiting for a company secretarial assistant to join their London office.
The role offers excellent exposure to company secretarial duties across a variety of fast-growth companies and would be a great opportunity to start your company secretarial career. Duties will include:
- Updating and maintaining statutory registers through Blueprint;
- Maintaining other company records, such as board resolutions and stock transfer forms;
- Handling client correspondence where the firm provides registered office and liaising directly with clients
- Preparing and making Companies House filings, including annual confirmation statements;
- Preparing and filing dormant company accounts;
- Due diligence of company books and Companies House during investment rounds;
- Drafting board resolutions, shareholder resolutions, waivers and consents to effect routing corporate actions.
Interested candidates should possess strong attention to detail, a high level of organisational and time-management skills, and be inquisitive and eager to learn. Good computing, team working and (written/verbal) communication skills are also important. Ideally, candidates would be part-ICSA qualified or intending to start the ICSA qualifying programme.
Salary up to £30,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.