Corporate Lawyer full or part time/flexible working opportunitySurrey2 + yr PQE£45,000 ++ DOEOur client has a national presence and are highly regarded by the directories...
US law firm in London is seeking a trademark paralegal. This is a permanent, part time role (around 22.5 hours per week) however interested candidates must be flexible as you may be required to work evenings and/or weekends.
Requirements: CITMA qualified Trade Mark Paralegal Course (or equivalent) with at least 12 months Trade Mark experience and working knowledge of Trade Mark formalities.
The role will include:
- Drafting and preparing specifications of goods and services
- Filing UK, EUTM and WIPO trade mark applications and renewals
- Preparing responses to specification objections
- Preparing relevant documents for execution relating to trademarks eg, Powers of Attorney, assignments, licenses, prior rights etc
- Instructing local counsel with regard to trade mark renewals and various recordals before the local IPO's
- Liaising with trade mark associates and Intellectual Property Offices
- Addressing basic trade mark and domain name queries in the absence of TM Attorney
- Provide similar support as it relates to Domain Names and any Copyright matters
- Manage post and deadlines
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.