Excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to join the UK's fastest growing professional services business.Our client currently have a requirement for a Paralegal to join their...
Our client is one of the region's most highly respected Top 100 Firms and they are seeking a Trust Assistant/Private Client Paralegal to join their Cheltenham office. The successful candidate will work closely with the Trust Manager in a busy Private Client Service, dealing with high net worth individuals from the UK and abroad, the team deals with a wide range of Trust and Probate work as well as a number of individuals' affairs.
- You will liaise directly with trustees and beneficiaries and take part in client meetings, have regular contact with investment managers and other professional advisers such as banks, valuers and accountants.
- Provision of legal advice to clients.
- Inputting data - from bank statements, investment managers statements and year-end tax packs and the firms client account, etc.
- You will deal with the compliance work in respect of trusts and estates to include the production of trust and estate accounts and tax returns; both Self-Assessment and Inheritance Tax; maintaining the FPTCA database.
The ideal candidate:
- A highly motivated individual, a pro-active team player l with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience in a similar role - experience of preparing accounts and tax returns is essential. Experience in preparing Inheritance Tax forms is useful but not essential as training will be given
- Have excellent telephone and letter writing skills, with the ability to draft basic documents.
- Computer literate: it would be beneficial to have knowledge of the specialist computer packages - Troika, Digita and Excel but this is not essential as training can be given
Salary £27,000 to £33,500.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.