Opportunity for a Real Estate Paralegal to join a Legal 500 law firm in their London office. This role has arisen due to an increase...
Our client is a highly successful law firm with offices in the UK and overseas and they are currently recruiting for a paralegal to join their real estate team in London.
This is a fantastic role. Their clients include financial institutions, entrepreneurs, public and privately owned businesses operating across numerous business sectors such as brands, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, services, hotels and leisure, information technology, media and telecoms.
The role will include working on:
- Acquisitions, disposals and lettings for developers, companies, retail occupiers and private individuals.
- Complex residential, industrial, retail and mixed-use development projects.
- Promotion and option agreements relating to development land.
- Bank lending and re-financings.
- Portfolio acquisitions.
- Landlord and tenant occupier work.
Required: Strong academics and experience as a real estate paralegal.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.