Our leading client is seeking a corporate commercial paralegal to join their Crawley office.This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and established team...
Our client is a highly successful law firm with offices in the UK and overseas and they are currently recruiting for a Corporate paralegal to join their tech team in London. They specialise in advising high-growth technology companies and this role will include:
- Legal and business research
- Due diligence and disclosure
- Company secretarial tasks
- Transaction support
- Working with the lawyers to prepare fee estimates and pitches
- Setting up project plans, monitoring and updating plans
- Drafting and reviewing and amending materials and documents
- Collating comments received from parties to a transaction/clients
- Assisting in carrying amendments through in to documents, and proof reading
- Assisting at signings/closings and carrying out post-completion tasks
- Updating transaction briefing documents and summarising transactions
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Experience working as a Corporate Paralegal
- Excellent research skills
- Strong academics
- Good written and communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.