We are seeking an experienced paralegal on behalf of our client, a boutique financial institution.This role is based at the London office and will include:Assist...
Paralegal - 6 month temporary role, potential to extend (1 weeks' notice either side). Based in Watford (free onsite parking). This role will involve support of M&A work including managing, and population of data rooms, assisting with due diligence and other transactional support. The successful candidate will also assist with company secretarial tasks and other legal functions including:
- Maintaining files and drafting legal documents such as contracts, as well as correspondence with clients and other parties
- Keeping client files organised and up to date in paper and/or electronic format
- Preparing reports for GC as required
- General administrative tasks, such as photocopying, making and receiving phone calls, and fielding correspondence
- Previous M&A experience is essential
- Familiar with data rooms and due diligence checklists, tracking methods, and disclosure schedules and documents
- Comfortable handling large workload under time constraints
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Familiar with Electronic Document Management and Filing Systems
Salary in the region of £40,000
Candidates must be available to start at short notice as this role will start within the next 2 weeks.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.