Private Client AssociateSurreyCompetitive5+A senior private client associate is now wanted for an opportunity with a first-class, modern law firm, with offices in London and the...
Our client is a highly successful law firm with offices in the UK and overseas and they are currently recruiting for a paralegal to join their Wealth Planning practice within their Private Client & Tax Division. The firm has one of the largest and most comprehensive private client practices in the world and they are seeking an ambitious and robust paralegal to join their market leading team.
The successful candidate will work with a broad range of clients (including trustees, administrators, banks, and beneficiaries) in relation to a range of private client related legal matters. Succession planning for international families is a key part of this role, and you will assist with implementing estate-planning arrangements for individuals. The work will involve a mix of domestic UK and international matters - duties will include:
- Legal research
- Document management, review and analysis
- Assisting in preparing pitches and tenders and in aspects of business development
- Assisting with client events
- Preparing draft documents including wills, powers of attorneys and trust deeds
- Preparing first drafts of Terms of Engagement letters
- Providing effective and proactive communication with clients, legal staff and other support staff, organising meetings, answering the phone, taking messages, managing e-mail, etc.
- Resolving accounting queries and producing monthly bills
- Strong academics with previous experience working as a Paralegal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Strong research skills
- Good IT skills
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.