Due to expansion, our award winning client is seeking to recruit 2 paralegals to join the team at their Chelmsford office; they deliver legal solutions...
Our client is an independent law firm with an excellent reputation; they are seeking a paralegal to join their family team in London on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is an excellent opportunity - duties will include:
- Prepare bundles/ files as requested.
- Providing general administrative support as required to members of the team including the Knowledge Lawyer within Family.
- Carry out legal research in all areas of Family law, using a variety of online and reference sources.
- Draft and proof-read legal documents and prepare written reports as requested.
- Methodically analyse and summarise complex issues; finding solutions and communicating them effectively.
- Provide support to fee-earners on cases through investigations, drafting, research and analysis.
- Assist fee-earners with researching, updating, editing and publishing books and articles as requested.
- Assist other members of the team when preparing for client meetings.
- Attend client meetings, alongside other fee-earners and produce attendance notes as requested.
- Provide wider support and assistance to the team in particular during busy periods or periods of absence (e.g. assisting in picking up calls, copying and general team support).
The ideal candidate will have at least a year's previous paralegal experience, preferably within a Family team. Excellent academics are essential - This role would suit someone interested in seeking a training contract long-term - the person leaving the role is commencing a training contract..
The salary range for the role is £24,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience).
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.