Share Options Paralegal required to join a Professional Services firm in the City of London.Having acquired an ABS licence a few years ago, this multi-disciplinary...
Share Options Paralegal required to join a Professional Services firm in the City of London.
Having acquired an ABS licence a few years ago, this multi-disciplinary partnership has been building its legal team and has identified a need to recruit a paralegal to join their share options team based at the head office in the City. The practice has a large and well established client base and they are seeking an LLB (or non-law) graduate with LPC (or equivalent) who has a keen interest in this area of work. Candidates will have some experience within a fast-paced law firm or professional services organisation and ideally experience of company law.
The role will include:
- Participating in meetings and calls with clients to discuss requirements and obtain instructions.
- Preparing engagement letters and assist with anti-money laundering requirements and new client procedures.
- Assisting in designing, drafting, reviewing and amending share option plans, option agreements, board and shareholder resolutions and ancillary documents.
- Collating and distributing final and signed documents.
- Assisting with HMRC notifications and Companies House filings in relation to share scheme work.
- General support.
Salary £25,000 - £33,000.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.