Our client is a global law firm they are looking for a bright and commercially-minded paralegal to provide support to their Banking team in London....
We are seeking an experienced paralegal on behalf of our client, a boutique financial institution.
- This role is based at the London office and will include:Assist with preparing first draft agreements/internal agreements based on pre-agreed templates
- Draft and negotiate NDAs (both internal precedents and those received from third parties)
- Review and negotiate terms of business
- Manage the execution of agreements including liaising and follow-up with various counter parties, law firms and internal stakeholders
- Draft material contracts and fund related documents using precedents and escalate issues to the Head of Legal where necessary
- Law degree and LPC preferred - Legal training and experience in drafting/reviewing commercial contracts are essential
- Some exposure to the financial services industry, specifically in, fixed income, equities, loans and claims and research desirable
- Highly organised with the ability to take a flexible, proactive approach to manage workload and thrive in a busy, fast paced environment required to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and quick sound judgement of complex matters
- Flexible, adaptable and a good team player with excellent people skills
Salary up to £40,000 & benefits.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.