Paralegal 6 month temporary role, potential to extend (1 weeks' notice either side). Based in Watford (free onsite parking). This role will involve support of...
We are seeking an experienced paralegal on behalf of our client, a boutique financial institution.
- This role is based at the London office and will include:Assist with preparing first draft agreements/internal agreements based on pre-agreed templates
- Draft and negotiate NDAs (both internal precedents and those received from third parties)
- Review and negotiate terms of business
- Manage the execution of agreements including liaising and follow-up with various counter parties, law firms and internal stakeholders
- Draft material contracts and fund related documents using precedents and escalate issues to the Head of Legal where necessary
- Law degree and LPC preferred - Legal training and experience in drafting/reviewing commercial contracts are essential
- Some exposure to the financial services industry, specifically in, fixed income, equities, loans and claims and research desirable
- Highly organised with the ability to take a flexible, proactive approach to manage workload and thrive in a busy, fast paced environment required to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and quick sound judgement of complex matters
- Flexible, adaptable and a good team player with excellent people skills
Salary up to £40,000 & benefits.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.