Our leading client is seeking a corporate commercial paralegal to join their Crawley office.This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and established team...
Our client is a leading, global law firm. Their practice spans a wide range of industry sectors covering both contentious and non-contentious matters, with clients ranging from large multinationals to growth UK corporate firms and other professional practices, and include many household names. They are currently recruiting for a paralegal to support Partners and Associates in the Corporate team.
In this role you will be:
- Drafting ancillary documentation
- Owning and running data rooms and due diligence enquiry lists
- Owning the KYC process
- Assisting with and in some cases running signing/completion processes and meetings
- Dealing with post-completion matters
- Taking ownership of various client company secretarial matters, including: monitoring and updating share and loan notes transfers, schedule of leavers/joiners and completing transfer documentation and associated board minutes etc
- Preparation of Companies House filings and dealing with Companies House
- Incorporation of companies
- Upkeep of statutory books
- Legal research
- Attending meetings and taking notes
- Assisting with new pitches and merger market submissions
- Liaising with other groups on particular deals
- Excellent academics - LPC graduate and/or CILEX qualification highly desirable
- Prior experience as a corporate paralegal highly desirable
- Great attention to detail
- IT literate
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.