A highly regarded international firm in Birmingham is looking to recruit a number of paralegals with commercial contracts experience to assist on a large project.It...
Our client is a global law firm who want to be at the forefront of legal tech solutions. They are currently seeking a paralegal on a fixed term contact basis to work within their expanding legal technology team in London. In this role you will identify and harness innovative ideas and solutions that will challenge the status quo and help streamline legal service delivery. You will have an understanding of legal service offerings and knowledge of legal technology, and will be expected to develop an understanding of the way the lawyers work and the needs of their clients. You will also promote the benefits of legal technology, and will advise and assist the lawyers in designing innovative approaches and processes for the benefit of clients. About you:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Law - ideally some legal experience and a keen interest in legal technology and new and emerging technologies.
- Able to problem solve and design innovative solutions to achieve the lawyers and clients desired outcomes.
- Ability to communicate effectively, build relationships and clearly articulate and explain legal technology solutions benefits in non-technical terms.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and complete simultaneous projects.
- IT literate including in MS Office.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.