My client is a large local authority legal team in Hertfordshire. They are seeking to recruit a Planning Lawyer to their team for an on-going,...
Our client is a full service law firm with offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East. They are currently recruiting for a banking and finance paralegal to join their London office; the successful candidate will support Partners, Solicitors and Trainees on a range of transactional work varying in scale and complexity. The firm pride themselves on offering a truly varied blend of quality work within a friendly and supportive environment.
Duties will include:
- Note taking and taking minutes;
- Document management and production;
- File opening;
- Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents;
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships;
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures;
- Other ad hoc Paralegal duties.
- Excellent academic record - LLB/GDL/LPC graduate;
- The role would suit a candidate with banking/finance or transactional experience in corporate or property gained as a paralegal.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.