Company Secretarial Assistant sought for a leading fintech company that has recently made several significant acquisitions.The purpose of the Company Secretarial team is to ensure...
Company Secretarial Assistant sought for a leading fintech company that has recently made several significant acquisitions.
The purpose of the Company Secretarial team is to ensure the business is compliant across all its entities located in multiple countries. The team is responsible for advocating best practice and governance, execution of all board, corporate and constitutional change and provide co sec support to adhoc projects.
The role will include:
- Day to day management of the Group statutory records of all subsidiary companies worldwide.
- Ensure statutory and regulatory compliance by the Group's UK and overseas subsidiaries are maintained including providing assistance with the approval process and filing of accounts globally; liaising with providers and internal stakeholders for the filing of overseas subsidiary annual returns and accounts; and various tasks related to and including checking of subsidiary statutory data in financial statements.
- Manage and execute ad hoc projects, such as name changes, director changes, change of year end, registered office and auditors etc.
- Provide assistance to entity rationalisation project (mergers, liquidations etc) and liaise with stakeholders.
- Ensure that all company information is up-to-date and complete
- Draft board and shareholder resolutions in relation to regular and ad hoc company secretarial matters.
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 with comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for career development.
- Experience in a busy Corporate Secretarial team, private practice or in-house to include experience of maintenance of company secretarial databases, preferably Blueprint (or similar).
- ICSA qualified.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a very fast-moving environment and complete work efficiently, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Positive, motivated, fast learner with a flexible approach - proactive and enthusiastic and keen to help across a wide range of work.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.