Our client is a highly successful law firm with offices in the UK and overseas and they are currently recruiting for a paralegal to join...
Our client is a highly regarded City firm and they are currently seeking to recruit a Paralegal to assist their Real Estate and Projects Department. The team includes projects, property, procurement, and development lawyers, a core area is development work for Housing Associations and private developers and this would be the focus of the role, although there would be an opportunity to gain exposure to wider projects work. The successful candidate will gain excellent exposure to a broad range of Property work from residential conveyancing through to large PFI projects.
The role will include:
- Drafting and reporting on statutory agreements;
- Assisting in relation to property acquisition and sales;
- Undertake Land registration formalities;
- Completion of SDLT (Stamp Duty Land Tax) returns;
- Carrying out legal research;
- Collating land disposal information packs;
- Assisting fee earners with residential conveyancing processes;
- Managing own caseload and assisting solicitors and other fee earners in the day to day administration of files.
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent in Law (or appropriate conversion). Completion of or currently undertaking the LPC desirable.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Solid drafting skills;
- Strong IT skills;
- Client focussed manner with excellent attention to detail, administration and organisational skills.
Salary £23,000 - £25,000. This role is to commence as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.