Our client is a leading law firm; they are recruiting for a Compliance Analyst, to work within a busy Compliance team on two main areas...
Our client is a leading law firm; they are recruiting for a Compliance Analyst, to work within a busy Compliance team on two main areas - Customer due diligence (CDD) and Conflicts of interest. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, duties will include:
Customer due diligence:
- Carrying out CDD on a full range of clients including individuals, companies and trusts
- Answering queries from clients, partners, fee earners and other support staff about CDD requirements
- Analysing CDD material provided by clients and advising whether further information is needed to complete the CDD process
- Carrying out client risk assessments
- Using a wide range of databases to obtain CDD information
- Sanctions screening
Conflicts of interest:
- Carrying out conflicts searches using data submitted by partners and other fee earners and reporting back on these results, escalating potential conflicts issues as appropriate.The role also involves assisting with certain administrative tasks such as keeping the team's filing up to date, archiving and data entry.
- The successful candidate will ideally be a law graduate with a particular interest in anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with clients, partners, fee earners and support staff
- Conscientious and methodical with excellent attention to detail, highly organised and capable of managing conflicting priorities & deadlines, pro-active and demonstrable experience of using initiative
- Good IT skills including proficient use of Excel, Word and Outlook and previous experience with Elite and AML databases would be an advantage
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.