Excellent opportunity for a Legal Administrator to join a leading international law firm.Our client currently have a requirement for a Legal Administrator to join their...
Our client is a market leading pensions administrator in central Bristol. They are currently recruiting for a property administrator; the purpose of the role is to ensure a timely and responsive property service. They are offering a salary of £19,000 - £22,000 and duties will include:
- Raising property related payments.
- Dealing with general enquiries, by email, letter and telephone - these will be from tenants, solicitors, surveyors, insurance brokers, property managers, IFAs etc.
- Building good relationships with internal departments and stakeholders.
- Issuing rent demands, chasing as required and dealing with arrears administration.
- Obtaining mortgage and insurance quotes.
- Dealing with insurance renewals.
- Administration of any borrowing to include the processing of mortgage payments and the reconciliation of the bank statements.
- Dealing with HMRC in connection with VAT matters, to include submitting option to tax elections and the processing of the quarterly VAT returns.
- Requesting property valuations in line with the company's requirements.
- Instigating the process required to deal with any lease expiry or rent review which falls due under the occupational lease.
- Providing support to the Technical Team
This role would be ideal for a graduate who has an interest in the property/financial services sector - excellent opportunties for career progression.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.