Our client is a Mayfair-based law firm; they are currently recruiting for a residential property paralegal to join their residential developments team. The purpose of...
Our client is a Mayfair-based law firm; they are currently recruiting for a residential property paralegal to join their residential developments team. The purpose of this role is to provide support and assistance to Partners and other Fee Earners as well as managing a small caseload where you will be required to carry out some operational work on deals and transactions. Duties will include:
- Conducting research
- Attending seminars/in-house training courses
- Tracking projects and work to set timescales and deadlines, ensuring the clients' needs and expectations are met and managed at all times
- Maintaining accurate data in relation to client matters
- Liaising with clients in person, by telephone and in writing
- Preparing and drafting legal documentation for sign off by the Partners or other Fee Earners within the team.
- Proof reading documents on behalf of other Fee Earners.
- Scheduling of large volumes of documents received as part of a transaction.
If you are interested in this role, you must have completed the LPC and have experience working in a busy residential property department. You will also have a minimum of 320 UCAS points and a 1st/2.1 degree classification.
Salary £25,000 - £28,000.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.