Our client is an international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution; they are currently recruiting for a Corporate & Public Affairs Administrator....
Our client is an international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution; they are currently recruiting for a Corporate & Public Affairs Administrator. The team works to develop a global thought leadership strategy which fully supports the priorities of the business and positions the firm as a thought leader.
The role will include:
- Creating and maintaining intranet sites.
- Managing and maintaining contacts, content-management and source-material databases.
- Creating monthly financial reports.
- Organising meetings, travel arrangements and taking minutes.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Previous experience in a business development role preferably within a Law firm would be beneficial.
- A higher education qualification is desirable (preferably a degree in History or English).
- It is essential to have an interest in thought leadership and integrated communications.
- You should possess excellent organisational, written and editorial skills along with strong attention to detail.
- You must be highly organised, able to prioritise workloads and manage multiple projects. This role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package and the firm encourages career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.