Our client is a top national 100 practice they are seeking a Paralegal to provide support to their Real Estate team based in Putney. The...
One of the region's most highly respected Legal 500 practices is looking to appoint a paralegal to join their real estate team in Cheltenham.
This role will focus on assisting fee earners in providing a quality service to their client base. Duties will include:
- Assisting with general conveyancing matters and being familiar with the conveyancing stagesand process.
- Pre-completion and Post-completion assistance (letters and notice of transfer and charge etc
- Liaising with the Land Registry (land registry direct), Local councils and Search Agencies (usingonline search engines like Searchflow)
- Drafting completion and financial statements
- Preparing and submitting Stamp Duty Land Tax forms on line
- Closing files and account balances
- Drafting internal telegraphic transfer of funds forms
- Drafting basic conveyancing forms (TR1, AP1, DS1, RX1 etc)
- Administrative tasks
- Good communication skills, organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Computer literate with knowledge of databases
- Legal property background is essential
- High degree of accuracy/attention to detail
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.