Opportunity for a Paralegal to join a leading international law firm.Our client is looking for a number of Paralegals to join their Defendant Motor claims...
Our client is a full service law firm with offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East; they are ranked by The Lawyer as having one of the UK's Top 15 Real Estate practices overall. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the team in Exeter.
- Assisting on residential conveyancing matters
- Advising private developers and registered providers on the sale of new build properties;
- Routine property and conveyancing transactions; small disposals and acquisitions; land swaps
- Negotiation of deeds of grant of rights, easements and wayleaves, substation leases and transfers;
- Dealing with adoption agreements for roads, sewers, and open spaces;
- Assisting with completions, Land Registry applications and requisitions, SDLT returns;
- Assisting solicitors and partners on property and developments transactions for housing associations and developers.
- Excellent academic record; LLB/GDL/LPC Graduate ideally with an advanced elective in property law.
- The role would suit a candidate with some property experience or paralegal experience (prior experience in real estate work in private practice and/or experience of handling conveyancing matters).
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.