Our client is a market leading pensions administrator in central Bristol. They are currently recruiting for a property technician. This role will suit someone who...
Our client is a market leading pensions administrator in central Bristol. They are currently recruiting for a property technician. This role will suit someone who has experience as a commercial property paralegal or someone who has experience of dealing with the legal aspects of property transactions. The property technician acts as a point of contact on property technical issues (legal) and is responsible for providing a quality service to clients on all aspects of commercial property purchase and sale. The role includes:
- Investment Purchase Evaluation
- Commercial Property Conveyancing
- Transaction processing
- Dealing with commercial property leases
- Processing of clients instructions
- Providing input on technical issues, attending clients meetings where required.
- Building good relationships with clients and business introducers.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met.
The firm is ambitious and encourages career progression, they offer a competitive salary and benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a move inhouse.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.