Paralegal sought for a leading fintech company that has recently made several significant acquisitions. You will be joining a well-respected legal team of 5 and...
Paralegal sought for a leading fintech company that has recently made several significant acquisitions. You will be joining a well-respected legal team of 5 and will be dealing with a very broad range of legal and compliance issues enabling you to build up your knowledge across all in-house topics. Supporting a number of new business development initiatives you will deal with interesting and unprecedented matters. Salary £25,000 - £40,000 with comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for career development.
Interested candidates must be proactive, flexible, enjoy exploring new subjects without prior expertise and entrepreneurial. The position is based in the corporate headquarters in London and reports to the Associate General Counsel.
The role will include:
- Drafting and negotiation of software agreements
- Trademark Portfolio Management:
- Maintain and negotiate partner contracts
- Data protection/GDPR compliance
- Legal budget management
- Corporate compliance
- Prior work experience ideally in the software industry, in a legal or compliance function
- Project Management
- Drafting i.e. terms & conditions, contracts and policies
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.