Chadwick Nott are now recruiting for an experienced Commercial / Technology Solicitor for role with leading national law firm, to be based at their Manchester...
Our client is a boutique law firm who specialise in servicing the tech sector - they work for tech start ups, established companies and also some venture capital/private equity investors. They are looking for a paralegal to join them on a temporary basis for 6 months in their Central London office.
Ideally they are looking for someone who has completed the LPC, with paralegal experience and possibly technology experience too.Interested candidates should also have:
- An eye for detail
- Experience of contract review and ideally drafting
- A desire to be involved in IT/IP legal work
- Reviewing agreements to obtain start, end date, check the right entities are contracted and check licence terms
- Populate a spreadsheet/system with the data in an accurate and consistent manner
- Drafting of basic IT agreements based on precedents
- General proof reading of agreements
- Ad hoc work from the team.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.