Chadwick Nott are recruiting for a Care Home Claims Lawyer for our client, a leading Top 50 Law firm based in London. The role...
Our client is an award winning law firm. They are currently recruiting for an experienced client care representative/complaints handler/legal administrator to resolve queries and concerns from their clients. This role is based in Watford and will is paying £20,000. They offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
The role will include:
- Logging all new complaints, monitoring responses, updating details and recording the outcome
- Delegating new complaints to client care handlers and ensuring they adhere to time frames
- Monitoring various inboxes and ensure all correspondence is dealt with
- Ensuring that the correct escalation processes are followed.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post and ensure it is delivered/sent correctly
- Assisting with the collation of numerous reports
- Assisting with the collation of evidence bundles for the legal ombudsman
- Previous customer complaints experience within a fast paced environment - ideally within a law firm/legal services environment.
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Excellent communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Hardworking, dedicated and self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.