Our London based client provides innovative finance solutions for law firms and their clients. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for a paralegal/investment associate...
Our London based client provides innovative finance solutions for law firms and their clients. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for a paralegal/investment associate to join the team in London. This is an exciting time to join this firm in an interesting role. Salary £21,000 - £23,000.
- Assist in preparing files and bundles.
- Coordinate with Investment Manager to send case files for external legal review.
- Arranging and preparing all paperwork and details needed for meetings.
- Printing and organising documents.
- Profiling and summarising of documents.
- Drafting correspondence.
- Conducting due diligence.
- Regularly updating spreadsheets and progress monitoring charts.
- Proof reading, copy checking, indexing, archiving.
- Undertaking legal research.
- Strong academics including a Law degree or equivalent - if you are completing/have recently completed your law degree with some legal work experience and are looking for an entry level role, this could be an excellent opportunity.
- Ideally legal disputes experience gained in private practice or in-house likely in a paralegal or other similar role.
- Flexible approach willing to take on any administrative/support tasks as required.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver to tight and demanding timescales.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Very organised with an ability to plan ahead.
- The ability to learn quickly and to assimilate complex information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Excellent numerical skills.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.