Our client, a prestigious law firm, seeks 3 Property Paralegals to join their team in Colchester, Essex. Their clients range from some of the world's...
Experienced transactional paralegal sought for friendly, hard-working, property acquisitions team in London - salary up to £40,000.
The transactions team is responsible for analysis and execution of a wide range of investments for a fast-growing specialist investment manager focused on accommodation-led investments in healthcare and social housing.
- End-to-end management of acquisitions of specialist supported housing and residential care properties
- Management of day-to-day relationship with the transactions teams of key commercial partners
- Assisting with the analysis and underwriting of new acquisitions
- Instruction of professional advisers (lawyers, surveyors, valuers, accountants)
- Preparation of internal investment recommendation papers and the investment approval process
- Assisting the asset management team with post-closing and portfolio management / analysis issues arising across the portfolio
- Assisting with legal and dispute issues arising across the portfolio
Experience and Skills:
- Paralegal with extensive experience of conveyancing (real estate)
- Familiar with investment management environment (private /public funds) and experience of healthcare sector preferred but not essential
- Experience of running routine transactions independently
- Able to juggle multiple simultaneous granular transactions
- Excellent project management skills
- Solutions driven, collaborative and commercial approach and a strong team player
This is an excellent opportunity, for more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.