Are you a Law/LPC graduate looking to kick-start your legal career?Our client are currently seeking paralegals to join their corporate and commercial, dispute resolution and...
Our client is an international law firm with over 600 people in multiple locations. They are currently recruiting for a commercial paralegal to join their Bristol office. Salary will be £18,000 - £22,000 and they offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
The role will involve working closely with a Legal Director and Associate and also assisting Partners and other Associates. The work will be a mixture of non-contentious commercial work as well as IT, IP and commercial litigation (including occasional work with the Media team).
- Assisting with the conduct of litigation/arbitration/mediation
- Preparing draft correspondence/documents
- Document reviewAttending client meetings/calls/conferences
- Preparing for and attending occasional Court hearings including taking minutes and preparing detailed file notes.
- Preparing bundles
- Completing commercial contract reviews
- Assisting on a broad range of data protection matters, including data subject access requests.
- Legal research
- Providing business development support
- Excellent academics - LPC or equivalent highly desirable
- Prior experience as a paralegal preferred
- Well organised, flexible and efficient with excellent attention to detail
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall @ Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.