New opportunity for an Assistant Litigation Executive to join a highly reputable law firm.Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Litigation Executive to join...
Our London based client provides innovative finance solutions for law firms and their clients. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for an executive assistant to join the team. This is an exciting time to join this firm in an interesting role.
- Organise and schedule meetings - internal and external.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings.
- Book business travel arrangements.
- Extensive diary management.
- Liaise with clients and business guests.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments - Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management.
- Producing high quality documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Inbox management.
- Liaise with reception to ensure that meeting rooms are booked accordingly.
- Submit and prepare expenses.
- Experienced Executive Assistant with experience in a similar role in either a Hedge fund, Law Firm or the Finance sector.
- Highly proficient using all Microsoft packages and advanced excel skills.
- Commercially aware and good with numbers.
- Confident working with senior stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident and clear telephone manner and written communication - Professional and confident dealing with high profile clients.
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to prioritise a heavy workload and to work to strict deadlines - calm under pressure.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Positive outlook, committed and enthusiastic.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.