Our London based client provides innovative finance solutions for law firms and their clients. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for a paralegal/client relationship...
Our London based client provides innovative finance solutions for law firms and their clients. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for a paralegal/client relationship associate to join the team. This is an exciting time to join this firm in an interesting role.
The role will include:
- Ensuring senior members of the team are kept informed of cases that require their input/follow up.
- Diary management to support the team.
- Produce meeting and call notes with follow up actions and upload to relevant case file.
- Inputting of numerical data into the platform to assist with assessing commercial terms and economic viability.
- Manage desktop due diligence.
- Ensure all required diligence documents relating to each case are uploaded to the system.
- Prepare individual case files for further due diligence by the Investment Team.
- Completion of claim notes - prepare claim notes for every case which goes across to diligence. This note covers off commercials, basic legals, background info on parties and recoverability as a handover note.
- Monitor progress of case files.
- Regular liaison with both lawyer and claimant on cases.
- Determine case suitability by completion of relevant investment criteria on the platform.
- Generate and distribute Term sheets to relevant parties to the case.
- Conduct background research on Law Firms for Board approval with regards to funding investments.
- Researching target clients.
- Support the business with growth of the lead database.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with lawyers.
You will be a law graduate (or equivalent) looking for an in-house paralegal role.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall @ Chadwick Nott
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.