Our client, a prestigious law firm, seeks 3 Property Paralegals to join their team in Colchester, Essex. Their clients range from some of the world's...
Our client is a global financial services business and they are seeking a paralegal to join them on a temporary basis for up to a year. This is an excellent opportunity to gain fantastic experience for an enthusiastic, organised and committed candidate. Salary will be in the region of £25,000 - £28,000
A rare opportunity has arisen for a paralegal to work in-house with the highly regarded team based in London.
- Responsible for managing the review and negotiation of confidentiality agreements (NDAs)
- Conducting and circulating legal research
- Gathering documents for and conducting file reviews
- Reviewing case files and documents in connection with claims or litigation
- Marking up standard legal documents
- Assisting with negotiation of broker's letters of undertaking and tender proposals
- Updating and generating reports from a matter management system
- Assisting and working with the legal team with ad hoc analysis and management reports
- Ideally you will have completed your LPC and be keen to pursue a legal career in the insurance sector.
- Some legal experience is essential but paralegal or insurance sector experience is not a pre-requisite but would be helpful, as would proficiency in foreign languages.
- The successful candidate will be numerate with good IT skills and have a willingness to help support the lawyers in this busy legal team, which includes work of a UK and international nature.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall @ Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.