Our client is a global law firm and they are seeking an Office Co-ordinator to join their new office in Bristol.The successful candidate will be...
Our client is a global law firm and they are seeking an Office Co-ordinator to join their new office in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the IT, Facilities and Secretarial functions. This role is responsible for the effective and efficient deployment of resources and equipment to ensure that Partner and fee earner needs are met in a safe working environment.
It is a very varied role and will cover:
- IT support
- Facilities management
- Secretarial workflow
- Absence recording
- Departmental and team co-ordination
- Office moves
- New joiner co-ordination
- Service delivery/performance standards
- Be a key holder for the Bristol office
- Maintain petty cash records, ensure that petty cash balances remain constant
- Check and signing off incoming cheques
- Writing cheques from the office account as and when required
Experience in a similar role in a law firm is essential.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.