Our client is a leading law firm in the South East. They are seeking a compliance officer to join their established practice.The successful candidate will...
Our client is a global law firm and due to an increase in work, they are seeking an Audit, Risk & Compliance officer to join their Cardiff office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading law firm and a real opportunity to prove yourself.
Interested candidates should have audit/risk/compliance experience and ideally a background in conveyancing or financial services.
The role will include:
- Planning and conducting all internal and external audits for the team.
- Responding to clients requests for compliance information - gathering the data, working with internal teams and presenting it as required.
- Managing the complaints process
- Lead on regulatory and compliance changes required in the department
- A good understanding of compliance/regulatory standards
- Audit/risk/compliance experience and ideally a background in conveyancing or financial services
- Strong Excel skills - formulas, pivot tables, charts, data manipulation, production of reports
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- The ability to work to challenging deadlines.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.