Our client is a leading global law firm and they are looking for a Corporate Claims Paralegal to join their Ipswich office. This is a...
Our client is a highly regarded full service law firm; this is a fantastic and rare opportunity for a Paralegal to join a growing Corporate & Commercial team in Bristol.
In this role you will:
- Provide a high level of client service including responding to information, document preparation and research requests.
- Work on matters of high value and quality in sensitive and complex environments.
- Coordinate clear document management including preparing and maintaining records and assisting with the ordering and scheduling of files.
- Draft correspondence and basic documents.
- Provide ad hoc support to fee earners across the team including general administration.
The successful candidate will have excellent academics, will ideally have completed their LPC and have 12 months corporate experience.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.