Our client is one of the UK's leading full service law firms and they are currently recruiting for a real estate paralegal to join their...
Our client is one of the UK's leading full service law firms and they are currently recruiting for a real estate paralegal to join their London office. Their clients include commercial businesses, not-for-profit organisations, government agencies and private individuals. The real estate team provides advice on all areas of real estate and acts for a wide range of clients including developers, retailers, social housing, banks and lending institutions.
The successful candidate can expect high quality work related to secured lending matters and your responsibilities will be predominantly based around this area of work. You will also gain exposure to supporting work around:
- Purchase, sale and development of commercial property
- Investment and asset management
- Complex landlord and tenant and advice
- Acquisition disposals
- Paralegal with general Commercial Property background - secured lending experience essential and an interest in doing a role that will predominantly focus on that
- Confident and personable with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong client and matter management skills - a track record of successful practice development
- IT proficient
Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.