Are you a Commercial Property Paralegal looking for a new challenge?This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Paralegal to join a leading regional...
Our client is a leading offshore law firm and they are seeking a paralegal to work as part of the Commercial Property team responsible for real estate finance and corporate acquisitions/disposals. The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient support service to the lawyers and partners within the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and summarising legal documents
- Performing legal research and analysis
- Printing and collation of legal documents for completions
- Checking legal forms/documents for accuracy
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and correspondence
- Assisting in drafting a range of legal documents
- Maintaining system based filing systems
- Assisting in file openings and AML/CDD enquiries
- Experience in a legal environment, ideally in a similar role
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willingness and ability to learn about Jersey law
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.