Do you see yourself as an entrepreneurial commercial/IP lawyer? Would you like the opportunity to try to develop a branch office in Bristol for an...
Our client is a full service law firm ranked as a leader in both the Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 directories. They are a medium size national firm and they are currently seeking a debt recovery paralegal to join their centrally located Bristol office.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing new debts referred, their prospects of success and discussing strategy with clients;
- Opening new files on the case management system;
- Conducting debt recovery cases, including sending letters before action; responding to debtor contact and defences; negotiating payment arrangements; assessing debtors' likely means to satisfy judgments; issuing proceedings and requesting judgments where appropriate; handling small claims defended actions;
- Advising on disputes raised in pre-action correspondence and set aside applications and at small claims mediation;
- Corresponding with clients, debtors, courts, and any agents regarding a case;
Interested candidates should have case handling and debt recovery experience as well as experience in contract disputes.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.