One of my leading international clients are looking for a Disease Solicitor to join their Ipswich office on a permanent basis.The role will involve defending...
Our client is an award winning global law firm; they are seeking a Corporate Claims Disease Specialist to join their highly regarded Litigation & Dispute Management function in Ipswich. The Corporate Claims team is motivated, busy and highly effective and this is an exciting time to join.
This varied role offers a wide range of high quality disease work; you will...
- Work on high profile, complex litigation
- Provide strategic and commercial legal advice on disease cases, supporting the Partners in the Corporate Claims team
- Be responsible for your own case load
- Have access to sector specialists and be expected to work with these contacts across the firm to help develop growth areas for the team.
- Interested candidates should be pro-active and willing to get involved in business development and contribute to the strategic direction of the team
- A proven track record of handling disease claims at handling Disease claims
- Strong technical skills, commercial acumen and excellent academic qualifications
- Ability to analyse complex factual situations and distil the key issues clearly and concisely and persuade others through logical reasoning. You will provide a first rate client service both internally and externally
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.