A commercial property solicitor is now required for a career developing role with a top 200 and UK based firm in their London office. This...
Our client is one of the UK's leading full service law firms, with offices in London and the South East. Their client base is growing and includes commercial businesses, not-for-profit organisations, government agencies and private individuals and they assist them with regional, national and international requirements. The firm is currently looking for a paralegal to join their highly regarded and award winning professional regulatory team in London. This busy team has a national profile and provides advice and assistance in all areas of professional disciplinary practice. They are offering a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Undertake a case investigator role, predominantly on behalf of national healthcare regulators (under the guidance of the case managers).
- Conducting witness interviews, drafting witness statements and obtaining/preparing all hearing documentation in accordance with a case plan.
- Attending expert conferences and some substantive fitness to practise hearings.
- Communicating extensively with witnesses, professional registrants, legal representatives and professional clients including the regulators' hearings managers.
- Substantial current relevant experience in professional regulatory matters, acting on behalf of healthcare regulators.
- Experience in statement drafting, evidence collation and hearing bundle preparation in professional regulatory matters, acting on behalf of healthcare regulators.
- You must be well organised, used to working to tight timescales, have strong drafting ability and highly effective interpersonal skills.
For further information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.