Chadwick Nott have been instructed to recruit a French speaking Paralegal or Legal Executive for a Top Tier Insurance Law Firm base in central London....
Our client is a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm with offices worldwide. The firm delivers advice and strategic guidance spanning the full legal spectrum and acts as a trusted adviser to a wide portfolio of clients across a wide range of specialist sectors. They are currently recruiting for a paralegal to join their Aviation and Travel department in London.
The award winning Aviation team is a growing practice that is dedicated to providing full-service legal advice and support to the aviation, aerospace and travel industries. The practice covers a wide range of work across a diverse client base. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded team that is going from strength to strength. Previous experience in commercial and regulatory aviation or within travel/leisure is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will provide legal and administration support and assistance to the Aviation Team with the following:
- Communications with clients, legal advisors and other parties; by email, letter and telephone
- Preparation of bundles
- Undertaking research
- Supporting the team with their caseloads
- Drafting summaries of recent cases
- Previous legal administration/paralegal experience in a law firm
- Ability to deliver technically accurate and appropriate communications
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop client relationships
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to adhere to guidelines and procedures and follow instructions
- Excellent client service delivery
- A commercial awareness and understanding of clients' needs/expectations
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.