Paralegal with commercial property experience required to join a Top 100 UK firm in Swindon with an enviable reputation. The role will pay up to...
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Paralegal to join a dynamic and market leading inhouse organisation in central Bristol. Our client is a Pensions Administrator typically dealing with a large amount of commercial properties as investments within these pension schemes. You will deal with an interesting and diverse range of duties to include:
- Processing of clients instructions
- Providing input on technical issues, attending clients meetings where required and building good relationships with clients and business introducers.
- Completion of VAT returns and administration of this nature and review of procedures for schemes from time to time.
- Compile all data for financial reports by regularly maintaining and updating all records and files.
- Reviewing all property documentation including but not limited to Contacts, Transfer, Leases, Deed and Mortgage and Loan documentation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an in house organisation and receive a market leading salary and benefits package as well as genuine opportunity for career progression. The company is ambitious and growing and I have recently placed 3 people with them.
For further information please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.